Today, record label, artist management company, and live promoter Killing Moon releases Volume VII of its New Moons compilation, and Indietronica has the exclusive.
With a solid reputation in the knack of discovering talent – having supported artists on previous Volumes, including first and formative releases from the likes of Slaves, IDLES, Fickle Friends, Laurel, Bad Sounds, Calva Louise, Yonaka, One Bit, Fatherson, Pale Honey, Nadine Shah, and Meadowlark, amongst others – their latest Volume provides twenty sterling tracks of the best of new and emerging talent from around the world.
New Moons – Volume XII Tracklist
1. The Ninth Wave – A New Kind Of Ego (Scotland/UK)
2. Mina Rose – DAYZ (UK)
3. Annabel Allum – You Got It Good (UK)
4. Madge – Fight Or Flight Club (USA)
5. WAAX – Labrador (Australia)
6. Chapter and Verse – Magazines (UK)
7. Kingswood – Creepin (Australia)
8. Farebrother – I’d Be The Worst (UK)
9. Lazy Day – With My Mind (UK)
10. Cleopatrick – Bernard Trigger (Canada)
11. Old Blue Reunion – Social Interaction (UK)
12. Roseanne Reid – I Love Her So (UK)
13. Rick Feds – Wake Up (Latvia)
14. Go Go Berlin – Here Comes The Darkness (Denmark)
15. Superlove – Catch Of The Day (UK)
16. Rebecca Lou – Take Ur Time (Denmark)
17. The Bongo Club – Tell Your Friends (Sweden)
18. Wyldest – Alive (UK)
19. Bad Animal – Oh No (Canada)
20. ROE – Girls (Ireland)
You can listen to and download the compilation here.